• Stamp Sets – Woven Heirlooms (149306)
• Card Stock – Seaside Spray (150883)
• Stamp Pads – Terracotta Tile (150086); Seaside Spray (150085)
• Misc. – Woven Threads Designer Series Paper (DSP) (149497); Bird Ballad Dsp (149592) Vellum Cardstock (101856); Sprig Punch (148012); Four Petal Flower Punch (147041); Pop of Petals Stamps (151328); In color Faceted Dots (149607); Scalloped linen Ribbon (149707); Layering ovals (151771); Heirloom frames and Dies & Emboss Folders (152325)
• Seaside Spray: 11” x 4 1/4”, 5” x 4”
• Woven Threads: 4” x 5 ¼”, 3” x 4”, scraps
- Cut and score card base. Cut Blue pattern DSP and adhere to base.
- Die Cut a Sahara Sand DSP with largest oval. Stamp with Sympathy stamp in Terracotta Ink. Adhere to center of card
- Die Cut Seaside Spray with Oval Heirloom Die and Emboss with Heirloom Folder
- Adhere over sentiment with dimensionals
- Cut out bird from Bird Ballad DSP. Punch out 3 sprigs from Woven Heirlooms DSP.
- Stamp 2 of the flowers in Seaside Spray on Vellum and punch out. Adhere together and add a faceted dot.
- Cut out a 6” piece of ribbon and tape ends together. Add Sprigs to back of flower and adhere to front of ribbon. Use glue dots to attach ribbon to oval frame. Put dimensionals on back of bird and tuck in behind ribbon.